Litigation Lawyer - Vodafone GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Provides legal advice and support to Vodafone on litigation and dispute resolution under the supervision of the Litigation Manager where appropriate. This includes acting in an advisory capacity, drafting pleadings and opinions attending court to represent the Company and any such other duties to be determined from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Has day to day responsibility for accurate, effective and timely legal advice, analysis and support for Vodafone on litigation matters and dispute resolution taking into account the legal environment
- Identifies areas of risk for Vodafone in relation to litigation issues and dispute resolution and assists in providing solutions to manage the risks
- Drafts and negotiates any relevant legal documents relating to litigation matters and disputes for Vodafone
- Works with tax, regulatory and other functions within Vodafone to develop effective structures for resolution of litigation
- Influences and assists in discussions between clients and other functions within Vodafone to ensure the best legal solution to meet litigation and dispute resolution objectives and to encourage best practice
- Where appropriate, acts as the day to day interface between Vodafone and external counsel and provides information and instructions to external counsel on specific matters
- Work closely with the relevant teams to prepare and advise on the best channels to ensure effective debt collection across the business
Governance and Reporting
- Preparation of monthly litigation reports to Litigation Manager and update on main litigation issues to inform business decisions and effective budgeting
- Liaise with the Litigation Manager and agree on approach to litigation pending litigation issues and risks involved
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to legal structures with regards to Litigation
- Work closely with External Counsels and advise the business on key developments and risks associated with legal cases
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at the Ghana Bar with extensive experience in litigation
- Excellent advocacy skills
- A comprehensive and practical knowledge of the Ghanaian Legal and Court system
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Commercial solutions orientation to legal problems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic abilities
- Results orientated with a process improvement and commercial focus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Should be a member of the Ghana Bar Association and like international associations for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience of working in a multinational organization would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a technology company would be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.