Administrative Assistant - P.M. RenaissanceAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls, scheduling meetings, and manage the organization’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls through managing incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain accurate records of all vehicles serviced and repaired by keeping detailed and organized records of vehicle repairs, maintenance, and financial transactions.
- Process payments for services rendered by handling payments from customers and ensuring proper cash management.
- Organize and schedule appointments for vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Liaise with the service technicians and mechanics by acting as a point of contact between customers, technicians, and mechanics.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Order and maintain office supplies and office files and records.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Confident Communicator,
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.