Social Media Coordinator - Genie IntelAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall responsibilities are social media community management as well as supporting with creating content for and managing client social media pages and digital campaign.
- Utilize a variety of software to schedule and monitor text, visual and/or audio content on client social media pages
- Leverage client FAQs to respond to enquiries or liaise with client CS team to respond
- Interact with social media audience to increase organic engagement
- Monitor and report on feedback, online reviews and sentiment analysis
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Develop written content for client social media on Facebook, X, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Understand the nuances of each social media platform and what works on each, based on use case and best practices
- Manage ephemeral content like stories and lives on client social media pages in real-time
- Be up to date on current affairs, news, trends and pop-culture, which feed content creation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.