IoT Expert and Trainer - Edenway FoundationIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Edenway Foundation is seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated Internet of Things (IoT) Expert to join its team. This unique position not only requires a deep understanding of microcontrollers, sensors, Raspberry Pi, and related technologies but also a passion for teaching and empowering the youth in digital technology.
- Design, develop, and implement IoT systems and projects.
- Conduct hands-on training sessions with university students across Africa.
- Travel to various GEO-Africa Incubator/Accelerator (GAIA) Clubs established in different African universities.
- Actively engage and inspire students, transferring practical and theoretical knowledge in IoT.
- Proven expertise in IoT, including microcontrollers, sensors, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Excellent teaching ability and experience in transferring hands-on skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to diverse educational environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively across Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The position is on a contract basis for a maximum duration of 9 months.
- Remuneration is competitive and negotiable based on experience and qualifications
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.