New Business Executive - LMI HoldingsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Achieve Land Sales targets for industrial parks and other land development projects for LMI Land investments Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve all sales target through a diligent and intelligent approach
- Meet with clients virtually or in-person.
- Maintain accurate records and update your sales funnel and other sales data on daily basis
- Attend trade exhibitions/conference to develop your leads pipeline
- Work towards daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Contact potential customers by phone, email or in-person, by first research potential clients to ensure the meet your ICP.
- Ensure that your sales presentations and negotiations are made in a structured and professional manner
- Answer client enquiries, questions and attend to all site tours relating to the sale of land. Refer all other issues to the appropriate department or subsidiary
- Build professional relationships with relevant stakeholders and apply referral strategies to improve your sales opportunities
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Assist in the planning, designing and implementation of sales strategies and sales forecast
- Design and execute pre-agreed sales strategies built around developing new business growth and countering industry competition
- Protects organisations value by keeping information confidential
- Work closely with the marketing communications department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies
- Any other task assigned by line manager and/or MD
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leadership and relationship building
- Communication and interpersonal skills research and strategy
- Problem solving, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Business intelligence
- Time management
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree is Sales, Marketing or other related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years sales and marketing experience
- Cross cultural experience will be an added advantage
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.