Lead Generation Specialist - LMI HoldingsAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To bring new leads and increase the number of people at the top of their sales funnel.
- To provide new business team support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives
- Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media and emails
- Provide accurate and timely information to management on daily basis
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Begin initial conversations with clients to via telephone, email and other means to establish client interest before recommending to the new business manager
- Research and contact potential lead from all channels, qualify and score leads to differentiate between interested leads and those who intend to purchase
- Research, maintain and update lead generation database daily
- Ability to use email marketing tools to generate leads
- Ability to deliver sales pitch and build professional relationship with potential and existing clients
- Clear understanding of the sales process and sales pipeline stages
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions with eye for detail
- Clear understanding with using social media and other lineline sources to generate leads
- Participate in preparation of proposals and or sales presentations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with cold calling and email marketing tools
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in international sales environment (preferred)
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree qualified in sales, marketing or business development
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.