Country Manager - Food PeopleAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Food People are working with a leading food manufacturing company in their search for a Country Manager for Ghana. The Country Manager will be responsible for the entire operation within the target market and will need to be a self-started, with the ability to operate independently and grow the business through his/her solid track record and knowledge of the country.
- Deliver on the annual budget and KPIs with focus on growth and profitability
- Own the relationship with distributors and track their performance through clear KPIs and deliverables
- Track sales execution KPIs
- Drive market share across the categories
- Deliver the sales targets based on the stretch plan growth matrix
- Implement the trade plan based on agreed budgets
- Monthly business reviews to drive performance with distributors.
- Implement the agreed activities in the market on time and budget
- Execute the Business Development Activities with key accounts with clear ROI framework
- Implement the trade and budget with ROI mindset
- Drive efficiency in spend through the distributors and track compliance on a monthly basis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of 10 years of hardcore sales experience in the FMCG
- Candidate MUST possess a proven track record of managing a full P&L in Ghana
- Solid understanding of the target market and its distributors and trends
- Ideally someone who has history in operating in unstructured environments
- Self driven, confident and passionate about the food industry
- Strong ability to work under pressure and hands-on
- A self-starter and driven by achieving and surpassing set targets.
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.