Financial Analyst - CanonicalFinance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Financial Analyst, you'll be a core member of the FP&A Team and wider finance team. You will play a key part in our monthly business reviews, quarterly forecasting, annual planning, and continuously drive cross-functional business alignment. Our ideal candidate is a highly analytical independent thinker, who has a desire to learn how to leverage business judgment, driven by data, to advise on critical financial, commercial and strategic decisions.
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Generate insights into business operations by analyzing unit economics, drivers of variance, and other KPIs
- Support quarterly and annual financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and monthly budget reviews
- Provide analysis of commercial initiatives that have a strategic or financial impact on the business
- Create objective analyses and processes for a fast-growing tech company to scale efficiently and make data-driven decisions
- Support multi-functional change projects designed to enhance systems, processes, and data accuracy
- Partner with and communicate business progress to key stakeholders against financial and strategic targets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What We Are Looking For In You
- An exceptional academic track record from both high school and university
- Drive and a track record of going above-and-beyond expectations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Curiosity and willingness to work on a wide range of projects
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and financial modeling
- Understanding of core accounting principles
- Professional written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, curiosity, flexibility, and accountability
- Passion, thoughtfulness, and self-motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-oriented, with a personal drive to meet commitments
- Ability to travel twice a year, for company events up to two weeks long
Additional Skills That You Might Also Bring
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field
- Previous experience in an analytically focused finance or business role
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting, CRM and ERP systems
What We Offer You
We consider geographical location, experience, and performance in shaping compensation worldwide. We revisit compensation annually (and more often for graduates and associates) to ensure we recognise outstanding performance. In addition to base pay, we offer a performance-driven annual bonus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. We balance our programs to meet local needs and ensure fairness globally.
- Distributed work environment with twice-yearly team sprints in person
- Personal learning and development budget of USD 2,000 per year
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues
- Priority Pass, and travel upgrades for long haul company events
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.