Digital Marketing Manager - Gamel ClodinAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Digital marketing manager is in charge of the marketing division of Gamel Clodin and will work to create the marketing team, collaborate with other supporting teams and individuals such as programmers, influencers, ambassadors, the designing and production team to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The Digital Marketing Manager leads the overall strategy across an array of digital distribution platforms, including but not limited to websites, social media, e-mail newsletters, mobile apps, and blogs.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the day-to-day management of Gamel Clodin external-facing web presence, including the oversight of GC homepage, and campaign specific microsites and landing pages.
The Digital Marketing Manager also contributes to the strategic direction of the Digital Team by assessing needs and making relevant, original, and impactful recommendations while keeping team projects and deliverables on task through project-management best practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
LOCATION AND REPORTING
- This is a full-time role at GamelClodin Administrative office , Ayeduase -KNUST
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.