Actuarial Assistant - Old MutualFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Old Mutual is a firm believer in the African opportunity and our diverse talent reflects this.
This role is individually accountable for the administration and effective functioning of all customer payment platforms within the organization.
- Carries out technical actuarial work, often using MS Excel and Package.
- Provide support on relevant aspects of the engagement with the group insurance entities related to pricing and product development activity.
- Performs checks to ensure actuarial calculations are accurate.
- Checks, manipulates, and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Bachelors Degree (B) (Required)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.