CVM Executive Officer - AT GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as an executive officer for Customer Value Management (CVM) in the marketing department.
(S)He will report to the Manager, CVM, and Campaign Management and will be responsible for scheduling, executing, and owning planned campaigns to achieve the targeted revenue and conversions from the engaged customer segments.
(S)He must also ensure implemented customer segmentations, campaigns, churn programs, and initiatives are executed, monitored, and tracked to enhance ROI and create stickiness among the existing customer base, resulting in reduced customer churn and inactivity leading to an increase in usage.
- Executing the CVM Campaign to drive and achieve the base management incremental revenue, customer engagement, and inactivity management.
- Manage campaign design, configuration, UAT, prioritization, launch, and post-launch monitoring.
- Develop campaign processes, catalogues, templates, briefs/training, business case, and reporting.
- Measure the campaign and manage campaign strategy (stop, review, and scale up) on a periodical basis against the increment target.
- Manage daily campaign operations & develop team members' capabilities in managing multiple and complex segmented offers.
- Review the campaign platform, communication channels, and customer touchpoints to provide recommendations for future enhancement and improvement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any field but with emphasis on Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a business-related field, etc.
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience within the Telecom Industry or 2 to 3 years in the Marketing/Commercial Department.
- Excellent data analytics and Excel skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools.
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Team player skills
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer lifecycle management. The ability to build and sustain positive business relationships internally and externally.
- Strong process, planning and organizational skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.