Junior Marketing Officer - High Commission of IndiaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following post in the High Commission: Junior Marketing Officer
Marketing analysis, market surveys, preparation of reports, organizing business meetings/events, identification of potential local companies, preparation of list of local importers/buyers, addressing trade queries, etc
Qualification Required & Experience
- Should possess a Master's Degree in Marketing/Finance/Economics/International Business
- Should be fluent in English language & local language
- Working knowledge of computer (Word, Excel, Presentation, Data Entry)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preference will be given to those who have had the experience of working in a similar capacity for one to three years in export promotion houses, export related organisations/trade bodies either in government, semi-government or private sector
Age Limit: 21 - 30 years
Starting salary: USD 400 p.m
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.