Machine Learning Engineer - Heidelberg Materials Digital HubIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Work on generative AI Use cases by designing an efficient prompt design and modular, maintainable code
- Write maintainable code according to our coding and security guidelines
- Conduct (LL)MLOps, test-driven and QA-ensured development
- Follow the CI/CD process and collaborate with team members using version control & pull requests
- Constantly learn about the relevant technological developments such as GPT-4, LLMOps, NLP, MLFlow on Azure and Databricks
- Write code mainly in python, pyspark and C#
- Research and test various Generative AI algorithms and develop scalable machine learning solutions and architecture
- Build business solutions based on OpenAI leveraging the capabilities of NLP
- Contribute to the development of our cloud-based platform
- Build robust and scalable integrations (e.g. via secure API endpoints)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- 2+ years in machine learning or deep learning
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras
- Understanding of generative AI models such as GANs, VAEs, and RNNs
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or preferably
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Databricks experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, proactive team-player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.