Outdoor Adventure Operatives - BraveHearts Expeditions LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking disciplined and highly motivated individuals to guide outdoor Adventure operations on the island of the Trident at Akwamufie in Ghana's Eastern Region.
Work will entail:
- Running safety and preparedness briefings and debriefs
- Assist-guiding in administering outdoor adventure operations safely to customers in highly engaging ways
- Managing various participant demographic reporting methodologies and providing weekly trends on ease of participation and challenges in the relevant outdoor Adventure disciplines
- Exploring and expressing personal creativity as well as critical thinking skills for both the Trident and personal growth in all weather conditions throughout the year and
- Aiding in the development and operationalisation of policies for outdoor Adventure activities at the Trident and for BraveHearts Expeditions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Passion for living and working in the Ghanaian outdoors for extended period of time
- Previous experience in a sporting and/or fitness discipline
- Passion for delivering outdoor and adventurous activity programmes
- Previous experience withe experiential and adventure-based activities
- Knowledge of outdoor adventure programmes, policies and operating structure
- Ability to effectively facilitate a diversity of groups through team-building activities
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
A high tolerance for uncertainty and adversity and a calm spirit in worst-case outdoor and elemental situations such as extreme hot and cold weather, unpredictable terrain, isolation from an adventure group during adventure operations and the mental fortitude that does not panic in the face of reptiles, electric storms, hostile human communities, rough and windy riverine and lacustrine conditions and uncooperative customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.