Software Developer - Reputable CompanyIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A growing real estate company is in search of talented Software Developers to join its team. These professionals will serve as members of the Software Development team and will work in a constantly evolving environment to translate the needs of different teams into systems development; aid in the innovation and creation of company software and programs required to effectively run the company.
- Collaborate with team to determine best practices and company/departmental requirements for software.
- Develop technical specifications.
- Design and write new software programmes.
- Analyze and test programs and products before final launch.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address user concerns.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Solicit feedback from staff concerning performance of new systems and modify them if necessary.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications.
- Prepare and submit monthly report.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Information Systems, or related field is required. Professional Certification is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ progressive working experience in a similar role.
Candidates who live in Community 25, Tema or the surrounding areas are highly encouraged to apply.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.