National Advocacy Support Lead - WaterAidInternational Agencies Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The National Advocacy Support Lead is a pivotal role, reporting to the Global Campaigns Director, that will provide advocacy thought leadership and expertise to WaterAid teams across the organisation to scale up the impact of our influencing and achieve our ambition.
It will work closely with country teams and experts within and outside WaterAid to provide bespoke influencing advice and support to successful advocacy within country programmes. It will also provide advocacy thought leadership and expertise to WaterAid teams across the federation.
You will also:
- Provide sustained expert advocacy advice and support to an identified set of countries to embed and strengthen influencing as part of reorienting programmes in line with country 5-year strategies.
- Design and deliver influencing trainings and workshops for country programme teams.
- Support national influencing strategy planning and review processes.
- Provide quality-control thought leadership to WaterAid’s advocacy work, identifying trends in areas of improvements or weaknesses, and developing and implementing initiatives to address this.
- Lead programmes of advocacy skill-building and peer learning for the organisation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Extensive experience of delivering impactful advocacy, particularly in African countries
- Political savviness and experience on applying this to advocacy work in order to achieve scale of impact
- Experience in leading advocacy learning programmes
- Willingness to travel extensively – with a significant amount of time spent visiting different WaterAid programme countries
- Ability to navigate complex organisational dynamics, bringing diplomacy and negotiation skills, in order to achieve progress on projects and priorities
Location: The role can be based in the UK or one of the following WaterAid Country Programme – Ethiopia, Ghana, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia– subject to right to work eligibility in the respective countries.
Salary & Benefits
Salaries and benefits for different countries will vary in line with the location of the successful candidate and depending on experience.
See below some example salary ranges:
- Ghana: Grade G: 229,023 – 316,778 GHS per annum with excellent benefits
- Zambia: Grade G: 636,371 – 890,919 ZMW per annum with excellent benefits
- Rwanda: Grade G: 32,412,352 – 53,871,621 RWF per annum with excellent benefits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.