Administrative Officer - IRC GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officer
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
Functions and duties:
- Encoding of invoices, preparation of Payment Requests and Payment Orders, screening of supporting documents, verifying the third parties data.
- Registration of third parties and their bank details (Legal Entity Form and Bank file). Follow-up with Headquarters
- Processing of missions and plane ticket payments
- Processing reimbursement of representation cost
- Reimbursements of expenses related to the Residence
- Register separately the recoverable VAT under the appropriate suspense accounts
- Link good receipts to invoice when asset is acquired
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Accredited Diploma/Degree/Higher National Diploma(HND).
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
Knowledge of languages
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.