Warehouse Clerk - Servair GhanaSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a WAREHOUSE
CLERK WITH FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on time
- Comply with company policies
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure food safety at all times
- Issuing and dispatching stock to user departments.
- Carry out inventories for all clients on their defined dates.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Report any occupational safety risks in the sector and help implement measures to eliminate or reduce risks
- Packing incoming stock away, reporting shortages and close to expiry
- Communicate any low stock levels on time for the necessary arrangements
- Attend daily shift briefings and complete daily patrols.
- Keeping a record of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Unloading and loading shipments from trucks by using jacks and forklifts.
- Assisting in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Arranging stocks according to clients allocations
- Conducting reception for received shipments with Customs Officers.
- Work in accordance with the MPS
- Inspect all working equipment or machinery
- Communicate any faulty equipment or machinery
- Labeling items around the warehouse
- Ensure that all records for temperature control are recorded in the warehouse
- Ensure that all hygiene rules and HACCP are followed up in both working areas.
- Managing cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse on a day-to-day basis
- Organizing items in the routine place according to the warehouse terms.
- Inspecting the stocks and reporting about the damaged products.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least two (2) years of working experience as a Warehouse clerk or related field.
- Should be able to operate a forklift
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.