Research Analyst - Petra Oil GhanaResearch/Analysis Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Accra, Ghana for a Research Analyst. The Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to support business decision-making. The Research Analyst will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop key performance indicators, identify trends and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature Must
- 1-3 years of experience in market research or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, analysis tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with focus group organization and moderation is a plus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.