Administrator - Photo Club ImagingAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
- Oversees the daily workflow of staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Prepares agendas and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.