Technical Services Manager - AB InBev AfricaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The key purpose of this role is to assume the strategic leadership for the engineering and utilities functions in the brewery, including the operational management of Environmental plant and equipment.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety laws and uphold safety and cleanliness standards
- Through OPR sessions, develop personnel in accordance with stated needs.
- Ensure a favorable environment for labor relations
- Control the technical pipeline for important responsibilities
- Oversee the site’s artisan development and apprenticeship programs.
- Ensure system integrity and change management , upkeep and calibration of site instruments
- Make sure application standards are documented.
- Through ZBS Maintenance and Energy & Fluids, create and update engineering standards.
- Maximize the system for planned maintenance
- formally implement the failure analysis methodology
- Use the appropriate engineering spares plan.
- Activate VPO and related GOPs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Control development in line with the outlined and agreed-upon glide routes.
- Implement the E&F toolkit and maintain the improvements it produces.
- finished a project on schedule and within budget
- Ensure MOC compliance.
- Budgeting for ZBB Maintenance and CAPEX should be managed.
- minimize departmental expenses
- Observe financial data
- 4-year appropriate tertiary qualification, i.e. B Tech: Mech or Electrical BSc Mech or Electrical
- Minimum 7-years experience in a FMCG environment.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.