Warranty & TAC Engineer - MAC Autos & Spare Parts Ghana LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Warranty Engineer is responsible for administration and analysis of customer Warranty returns. The Warranty Engineer commits to being the “quality expert” as well as the “voice of the customer”. and will champion/support continuous improvement of the Quality System and design/manufacturing/assembly processes with the manufacturing companies
The role will be Responsible for reviewing and analyzing customer warranties for failure mode or responsibility, Communicate with the manufacturing company for warranty issues and trends to improve product quality, process warranty claim for payment, responsible for implementation manufacturing company policy and procedures in his/her location.
- Act as a technical reference and escalation point for a team, resolving somewhat complex and unforeseen issues and providing advice and guidance on process and procedure, to support others in delivering their duties
- Develop working knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards
- Extract and combine data to generate standard reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prioritize own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance.
- Monitor and analyze data using established finance systems and protocols
- Provide advanced product/service information.
- Record and process custom/special orders that may require additional resources for delivery and coordinating with those teams as required
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Required Qualifications & Skills
He/she should have been employed in a car dealership for a reasonable length of time.
Job specific Skills:
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Communications Skills
- Good Negotiable Skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.