Cooks - Plantations SOCFINAF Ghana LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PSG is an Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations company located at Daboase in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and has over 2,000 employees.
Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its General Management Department: COOKS
- REPORTS TO: ADMIN/HR MANAGER
Reporting to Admin/HR Manager, the position is to effectively and efficiently provide catering services for some expatriate managers of the Company.
The position requires the exercise of diligence, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the company and the highest standard of cleanliness.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job title holder is required to abide by the policies and operating procedures of the company and those that the company shall from time to time put in place for the effective and efficient performance of its operations.
- Responsible for the preparation of quality and hygienic food for the expatriate Manager and family.
- To ensure that the cooking utensils as well as the kitchen and the surroundings where food is prepared are always clean by all standards.
- Personal cleanliness is required.
- To ensure adequate food ingredients are always in stock to meet the food needs at all times.
- To carry out laundry services at the house of the expatriate Manager
- To perform any other duties assigned by the expatriate Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Catering/Catering II or SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with some professional catering certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ post qualification experience in the preparation of both local and international cuisines in a reputable hotel.
- Nutritional resources management skills.
- Knowledge in the preparation of variety of dishes (Local and continental).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in diet management especially for expatriates.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.