Accounts Officer - Kasapreko Company LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role of an accounts officer involves analyzing financial information, market surveys, financial reports inputs, keeping assets records, and reconciling accounts. The responsibility would include matching bank statement data to entries of company accounting system daily to eradicate discrepancies, review transactions for compliance with company policy and taxation requirements.
- Match bank statement data to entries within the company’s accounting system on a daily basis, ensuring any discrepancies are identified, followed up and resolved promptly.
- Complete the bank reconciliation on daily/monthly basis in accordance with the established timetable and ensure full documentation of reconciling items; ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of banking transactions for all the bank accounts maintained by the Company to ensure timely completion financial reports.
- Provide monthly summary of bank reconciliations for review by Management
- Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
- Under the direction of your Team Leader/Credit Controller, prioritise own workload to assist with the achievement of the team’s goals and service standards.
- Review transactions for compliance with company’s policy and taxation requirements.
- Provide timely response to queries and advise your colleagues/superiors in relation to transactional processes.
- Assist the accounts payable officer in preparation of Daily Cheques payment due suppliers and trade partners based on verified and approved source documents as well as other local payments that may fall outside this category.
- Provide support or resources to other Finance Operations teams as workload requires.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Pursuing qualification in ICA, ACCA, or similar disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Familiarity with accounting software, including SAP.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.