Sales Representatives - Nobel International Business SchoolSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a leading institution in post-graduate tertiary education with market-leading academic and professional doctorate and master’s programs. We also offer unique executive development education programs in our School of Executive Development (SED). We draw executive students, participants, and corporate clients from countries across the region, including Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and other countries.
We have exciting opportunities for the following of Sales Representatives.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Have executive presence and can present to experienced executives
- Can build relations with our current students and alumni.
- Can establish new contacts and leads by planning, organizing, and staging lead-generation daily activities
- Can be diligent in providing sales reports on a timely basis.
- Have a solid self-drive and sense of duty to meet and exceed minimum sales targets.
- Must be interested in, willing, and can work on a basic salary with performance-related bonuses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.