Assistant Learning Developer - Transnational Academic Group GhanaEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. We are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional to be responsible for developing and delivering our academic skills curriculum.
Working under the teaching and learning developer, areas of responsibility amongst others will include:
- Supporting students to strengthen their skills in academic reading, writing, critical thinking, listening and note-taking.
- Providing guidance and support to students to improve learner skills such as time management and revision strategies.
- Presenting academic skill workshops.
- Providing 1:1 consultation for students through drop-in visits or by appointment; and
- Developing relevant and student-centric strategies and materials to promote academic success and increase the visibility of the Academic Success Centre, both online and through the LUG community.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in English language from a reputable university.
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- An internationally recognized English language teaching certificate e.g., Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL.
- A minimum of three years’ post teaching qualification relevant work experience, preferably in a Higher Education Institution (HEI) or in English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Relevant experience in the development of teaching and learning materials and the delivery of academic skills and writing workshops.
- Sound working knowledge of IT (especially Office applications) and use of the Internet
- Excellent administration, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in helping students to reach their potential
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.