Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative - Reputable CompanySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We plan on hiring a professional and skilled Field Sales Representative to join the Sales Team of our company on an immediate basis. You will be responsible to develop robust sales strategies to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
As a successful sales representative, you will be sourcing new sales opportunities and close deals to achieve your sales targets. You will be playing a vital role in increasing the revenues by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects, generating leads and managing the sales of products/services.
You should possess amazing customer service and communication skills for this role. If you think that you will ‘fit’ in this particular job role, apply for this position right away!
- ‘Get the Sale’ by using different customer sales techniques
- Forecast sales, generate ‘out of the box’ sale methodologies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Attract new clients by devising new strategies and sales processes
- Evaluate client’s needs, skills and build a productive long lasting relationship
- Meet individual and your team’s sales targets
- Collaborate with other sales reps to discuss on best sales techniques
- Research particular accounts and follow or generate via sales leads
- Attend sales events, meetings, and training sessions to keep yourself abreast of the latest developments
- Provide feedback to senior management with the help of statistics
- Expand and maintain client database within the particular territory
- Generate daily as well as monthly sales reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BS/BA degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant field
- Proven sales experience as a Field Sales Representative, Sales Representative or a similar role
- Candidates having high school diploma with relevant experience will also be considered
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Track record of achieving alloted sales quota
- Hands-on experience with CRM and other software
- Know-how of different sales methodologies and pipeline management
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.