Van Salesman - Kasapreko Company LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role of a Van Salesman (VSM) involves the selling and delivery of company products to new and exiting customers. This is to promote the product and analyze competitor behaviors.
The responsibility would include taking purchase orders, reporting inventory on a daily, weekly and on monthly basis.
- Drive and sell all the products within the selected territory serving wholesale and retail outlets.
- Load ONLY Kasapreko products in the trucks allocated.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly stocks and inventory reporting (full and empties)
- Stock and sell FULL PORTOFOLIO
- Monthly account reconciliation with KCL Finance Team-fulls, empties etc.
- Compile the data on all the Wholesalers and retailers within the territory.
- Back-bar merchandising and visibility.
- Promotions, sampling, and product placements
- Become a BRAND AMBASSADOR for Kasapreko PLC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND or Degree in marketing or any field.
- One year and above’s experience as a salesperson.
- Basic Microsoft Skills for managing sales and inventory records
- Excellent customer service skills to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.