Assistant Finance Manager - WakanowAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
- Prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position regarding income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations. This includes revising and updating reports to be more useful and efficient and furnishing external reports as necessary.
- Assist with audits, reviews, and tax preparation
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and best practices for their company’s financial and accounting operations and for general compliance
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data and sales reports.
- A degree in a relevant discipline is required
- ACCA is an added advantage
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finance and taxation
- Technical Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Excel in particular
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.