Asset Protection Advisor - Tullow OilEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 30 exploration and production licences across 8 countries in Africa and South America.Tullow Oil is looking for an Asset Protection Advisor, on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the Accra Office. The individual will be the designated company security officer, crisis and emergency management specialist.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities Include
- Lead development and maintenance of incident management, crisis management & business continuity plans.
- Responsible for planning and execution of asset protection strategies.
- Oversee the performance and the technical evaluation of onshore asset protection related contractors (security services).
- Oversee the FPSO’s security plan and management.
- Planning and delivering incident and crisis management and business continuity training and exercises to ensure emergency response preparedness
- Support the development and maintenance of Key Company Documents (KCD) linked to incident management team (IMT), Crisis Management team (CMT) and business continuity planning (BCP) to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Conduct audits and reviews to provide assurance on the IMT, CMT and BCP compliance.
- Liaise and maintain good working relations with the Ghana Police Service and other key stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of group wide safe travel processes and liaise with the global traveller and emergency services provider as required.
- Develop and implement the assurance plan to ensure compliance with security standards and best practices.
- Develop and deliver strategy for coaching and development of security service providers in alignment with the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good working knowledge of planning and implementing security strategies
- Ability to build relationships and network with external organizations
- Knowledge of security best practices and industry trends
- Risk assessment and management
- Experienced in Crisis & business Continuity Management planning, coordination, and training.
- Experienced with implementation of emergency response and business continuity plans.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
Education And Experience
- A degree in a relevant area of study in security risk management, incident management, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Asset Protection or operational management experience.
- Business risk assessment methodology at strategic and operational levels preferable.
- Applicable certification in Incident Command Systems (ICS) and Company/Ship security management (C/SSO).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.