Global Order to Cash Solutions Lead - NestleAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With a network of 7 NBS Centers allocated in different countries, Integrated Business Services (IBS) is a growing organization in Nestlé that provides value-added services and solutions to all Markets in key different business areas such as Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Procurement, Marketing and Human Resources, supporting the business to win through agility and digitization.
We are looking for a Global Order to Cash Solutions Lead to join our Financial Services Team and report to the Head of IBS Financial Services. In this role you will design and develop the future of finance global services and solutions for NBS Centers and Markets, improving and expanding our delivery across geographies.
You will work cross-functionally and closely with senior finance stakeholders and NBS teams, as well as benchmarking internally and externally, to ensure best-in-class and innovative solutions are deployed, with focus on credit and debt management to progressively contribute with Working Capital efficiency for the Group.
A Day in the Life
You will play a pivotal role in supporting Financial Services and the wider business through:
- Design, develop and implement 'to-be' process for Order to Cash along the O2C E2E flow, agreeing the activities to be provided and aligned with cross functional stakeholders (Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Account Receivable and IBS)
- Monitor and articulate value delivery, ease of use, effectiveness and actual usage of the solution implemented and lead corrective actions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Promote and support the expansion of new services, solutions and analytics, leading the design of the new portfolio. Lead analytics initiatives across Centers and sustain the current reporting services provided to the Group, digitalizing and automating whenever possible
- Develop with key stakeholders (Zone, O2C Leadership, Corporate Function) and transition team leaders the transition program and roadmap for implementation of Order to Cash services
- Gather, analyze and recommend on improvement opportunities, operational pain points within Order to Cash operations and turn them into continuous improvement projects driven together with NBS Optimizers/Markets/IT teams
- Promote exchanges of key learnings and knowledge transfer, capability building across NBSs, COCs and enable continuous improvement globally across O2C teams
- Contribute to the Strategy & Service Delivery model on the design and execution, perform benchmarking against industry standards to measure and improve service delivery
What will make you successful
- Solid knowledge and background on Finance, Audit, Credit Management
- Exposure to technology and new solutions for Finance. Tech savviness
- Project Management experience preferably in service design and transitioning
- Structured Problem-Solving skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Pragmatism and result focus on execution and effectiveness with a collaborative end-to-end mindset
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience and ability to communicate with impact
- Experience and comfort working and leading projects in cross functional and cross geographical teams
- Proficiency in English
What we offer at Nestlé
- Flexible work policies in terms hybrid work from office / home
- Modern smart office locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
- Dynamic international working environment with wide exposure possibilities
- Genuine opportunities for career stretch and personal development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.