Communication Specialist - GIZ GhanaCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) - is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide. We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security.
Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance
- The programme “Participation, Accountability and Integrity for a resilient Democracy” PAIReD) supports key state and civil society actors in building up capacities to implement a citizen-oriented, integer and accountable governance on local and national level.
- A special focus is placed on improving tax policy and tax management for a fairer and more sustainable mobilization of revenue and strengthening the regulatory capacities of the public administration for a more accountable and transparent expenditure planning.
- Furthermore, the capacities of state institutions for uncovering and prosecuting cases of corruption and money laundering are strengthened and competencies of civil society and media for their participation in accountability processes are being improved.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Scope of Role:
- As a Communication Specialist you work on all job orders within your remit and are the main contact for advising managers, other staff members and external partners on all issues in the thematic area.
- You provide advice and hands-on support on formulating and producing targeted and relevant PR content (e.g. text, photos, graphics) and products that is to be disseminated via various internal and external platforms in connection with the objectives of the country office.
- Contribute to the development and ensure the implementation of a comprehensive communication strategy for the GIZ
programme Participation, Accountability and Integrity for a resilient Democracy
- Produce high quality visual communication elements for external and internal communication; such as fact sheets, infographics, presentations, newsletters, roll-up banners etc.
- Generate, edit and share content in line with the communication strategy that builds meaningful connections and encourages social media community members to take action
- Coordinate processes to produce publications and materials in accordance with GIZ standards (corporate design, standards for content) and Processes and Rules
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or a related subject.
- Five years of professional experience in the field of graphic design and communication.
- Proven track record of developing high quality communication products; analogue and digital.
- Advanced and innovative design and illustration abilities; ability to conceptualize and think creatively; ability to develop graphic designs for illustrating programme information for the communication of results.
- Ability to articulate creative strategy, present design concepts, and present results data.
- Sound knowledge of social media platforms; aptitude for developing social media and content strategy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computers and current graphics processes and applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design concepts, principals and techniques; demonstrated creativity and initiative.
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods used to create digital, print, display, and promotional products.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.