Finance and Accounts Officer - Robert WaltersAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A new exciting opportunity has become available at an established manufacturing company for a Finance and Accounts officer.
About The Company
The company is a manufacturing company manufacturing machines for packaging in multiple consumer sectors.
About The Role
The role will be based in Aburi, Ghana, and it requires an experienced finance professional with experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Creating and sending invoices to clients for payment
- Managing the company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash vouchers
- Coordinating the successful completion of annual external audits
- Preparing monthly expense budget
- Ensuring the timely filing and payment of all company’s taxes and pensions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A qualified account or MBA qualification
- 5 year’s experience in the manufacturing industry
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.