Account Manager - Vodafone GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Education and Technology accounts through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building, meet annual targets for sales and revenues and drive profitability margins and customer satisfaction
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation
- Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues
- Develop regional contact strategies and regional account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Enterprise Sales
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical/ Professional Competencies
- Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions (preferably in Telecoms)
- Consultative-based selling skills
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations
- Self motivated and self starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.