Contact Center Manager - AT GhanaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as a Manager for Contact Center in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Head of Contact Center, Quality Assurance and Experience and will support Head of Contact Center, Quality Assurance and Experience in the overall management of the contact center.
Working closely with Head of Contact Center, Quality Assurance and Experience to ensure consistency in service delivery at the contact center.
- Ensures BPO partner adheres to the Master Service Agreement.
- Monthly business review with BPO Partner on performance and ensure conformity with set targets and customer experience.
- Call Center operations management including ensuring all service and operations KPIs are met for level 1 inbound.
- Follow up on all ageing issues and ensure resolution as well as closing the gaps.
- Work with MFS, Technical, Sales Operations and BPO Partner to improve L2 and L3 escalations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate monthly governance review with BPO.
- Ensure adherence to contact center processes.
Performance and Operations Management
- Ensure weekly Performance reviews with Partner Head, /Manager, Team Leads and Supervisors.
- Track daily Overall Call Center KPIs (SL, AL, AHT, SR Resolution, etc.)
- Track Top Call Drivers, analyse, escalate for closure, and identify RCAs based on call reason trends.
- Monitor and Track BPO Partner performance to ensure good ratings on TNPS and CES.
- Follow up on all customer issues escalated to other units (MFS, Technical Support, Revenue Assurance, etc.)
- Daily analysis of RCAs.
- Improve operational efficiency via KPIs such as average call duration, calls per agent within experience standards.
- Coach and mentor teams to ensure professional customer handling.
- Deploy a complete complaint management structure and close looping to enhance customer experience at the contact center.
- Create framework to ensure accurate forecasting of call volumes.
- Responsible for team engagement.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- MBA from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- 3- 4 years of experience in contact center management including 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge in contact center operations, platforms, and solutions.
- Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing a contact center.
- Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Culture sensitivity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Call Center KPIs
- Operational Efficiency KPIs
- T-NPS/CES Scores
- Quality KPIs
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.