Senior Sales Manager - Old MutualSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is Individually accountable for Managing Telesales team and Diaspora Market to increase profitability & to meet business targets.
Area Oversight Responsibilities:
- Manages sales support processes to ensure profitability of Offices under his/her control & to meet business targets.
- Supervises the Administrative processes of all office under control to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Responsible for customer service excellence within the units
- Manages the team’s budget.
- Manage sales processes to ensure profitability.
- Identify potential new markets & open the markets with the assistance of Sales Manager.
- Develops local market & resource plan through telesales.
- Monitor team’s results.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase the company’s market share among diaspora communities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and promotions that resonate with diaspora customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key diaspora organizations, community leaders, and influencers.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the needs and preferences of diaspora customers.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for both internal and external relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks, and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for the direct management of all teams under their control
- Develops team members and prepares them for higher responsibilities.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve team’s results.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual Skills.
- Accepts and Live the Company Values and Behaviours.
- Relevant degree in Insurance or Business Administration from an accredited tertiary institution.
- 6 years or more experience in a similar role within the insurance industry or bank with proven track record of exceptional performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.