Security Technician - Epsilon Security LimitedSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To install, maintain and troubleshoot Alarm Systems /CCTV / Electric Fence / Access Control devices according to company standards and client specifications.
Perform site surveys to assess customer needs and recommend system solutions.
Your main responsibility as an account payable officer is to ensure that you:
- Assisting the company to undertake installation works of all Alarm and other electronic security systems for the company’s client
- Ensuring that all installed alarm systems and other electronic security systems installed for clients are appropriately linked up with the company control room and for monitoring purposes
- Prompting management on the material needs of the Technical Department, on a timely basis, to facilitate uninterrupted flow of work
- Daily documentation of incidents and reporting
- Receive customer complaints, requests, and follow-ups
- Feedback, checking and verifications when necessary
- Accountability of tools, equipment, facilities, and resources under your care
- Responsible for protecting facilities and monitoring security systems such as CCTV setups
- Undertake any other task assigned by your supervisor
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Preferably a minimum HND in social sciences, business administration, I.T. or its equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in similar role within the industry
- Good knowledge in excel, word and power point.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with clients.
- Excellent planning skills and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven result, result-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Must have a high level of integrity and honesty
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.