Administrative Manager - Vinci Hair Clinic GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vinci Hair Clinic is a global hair restoration brand, comprising 40 clinics in 14 countries across 6 continents worldwide, with extensive experience in restoring hair loss. In Africa, 3 of these clinics are in Lagos, Abuja and Accra and have been in existence since 2014. Treatment options range from medication to surgical and nonsurgical procedures in the treatment and restoration of hair. The clinics remain at the forefront in Africa offering unique hair restoration solutions such as Hair Transplants, Micro Scalp Pigmentation, and other procedures.
The Accra clinic opened in May 2019 and we are looking to build up the local team with the recruitment of an Administrative Manager.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the clinic, managing an office assistant.
- Using digital marketing skills to develop and promote the brand‘s online presence.
- Keeping the business database up to date.
- Developing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining the brand values and integrity.
- Liaising and communicating effectively with team members.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic selfstarter capable of independently following up on sales leads and converting them to clients.
- Previous experience of working with a business database is essential.
- Confidence and ability to relate to highnetworth individuals.
- Articulate and an excellent communicator.
- Impeccable social media marketing skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working with international brands within the service sector is essential and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal.
- University graduate with international exposure
- Degree and at least two years’ experience of working with international brands
We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce. We also offer a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills and performance.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.