Production Specialist - ChampionXManufacturing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The personnel assuming this role will be responsible for unloading and loading of chemical products at the warehouse and assist in the decant operations as needed. The associate will assist with quality checks of inbound, in-process and outbound chemicals. The associate will perform movements of inventory in ERP systems to match physical movements and ensure the warehouse is fully maintained and fit for purpose. The individual will maintain master data in ERP system such as master recipes.
The candidate will write plant procedures, perform process safety reviews, and carry out capital projects for continuous improvement of the plant. The individual will be responsible for safe work practices in the warehouse such as compliance with chemical hazard segregation, following the red list requirements, compliance with life rules, load integrity requirements, and all safety procedures towards achieving Goal Zero.
The candidate will ensure all internal, supplier and customer quality complaints are reported in a timely manner for investigation and resolution. This individual must be capable of multi-tasking several priorities at one time, with a focus on defined KPI’s (key performance indicators).
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or related.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs unloading and loading of chemicals at the warehouse.
- Completes associated stock movements in ERP systems.
- Performs cycle counts and participates in variance investigation.
- Maintains master data in ERP systems.
- Supports blending and decant operations as needed.
- Assists with sampling of products for laboratory analysis.
- Performs quality checks on inbound, outbound, and in-process chemicals as needed.
- Maintains a warehouse maintenance schedule and follows the schedule to ensure the warehouse is always fit for purpose.
- Maintains 5S in the warehouse.
- Supports the order to cash process, entering customer orders and processing billing as needed while maintaining 100% data accuracy.
- Assist to troubleshoot problems occurring in inventory transactions and correct them.
- Conduct visitor site inductions and maintain proper records of it.
- Performs ERP System daily and monthly housekeeping.
- Support logistics functions.
- Supports tank fleet management.
- Performs process safety reviews.
- Participates in on MOC process.
- Issues Permit to work (PTW)
- Implement capital projects for continuous improvement on site.
- Writes and reviews plant procedures.
KEY BEHAVIOURS / COMPETENCIES
- Anticipate customer’s business needs and recommend improvements and innovation plans.
- Highly analytical and problem solving.
- Complete and stay current with all CBT requirements.
- Participate in relevant classroom-based training as available.
- Team player skills and highly collaborative
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in laboratory analysis and warehouse operations.
- Diploma or degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, petrochemical engineering, or related field.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word skills. Must be able to create excel sheets to analyze data and be able to create professional and impactful PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong and effective communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills, demonstrating traits such as persuasiveness, negotiation skills, conflict management and resolution techniques.
- A flexible working approach with the ability to respond to ad-hoc and unexpected issues, effectively.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work with good judgement.
- Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.