Internal Auditor - Methodist University GhanaAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Auditor shall be responsible for the internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the University.
The Internal Auditor reports administratively to the Vice Chancellor and functionally to the Audit Committee of the University
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff
- Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be a member of a recognised professional Accountancy / Auditing body, (ICA/ACCA/CIMA, CA, CPA), possession of a Master’s Degree, preferably MBA/MSc/MS in Accounting/Finance will be an advantage
- Must be Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Director of Finance/Deputy Internal Auditor in a University or analogous institution
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in a reputable and recognised practicing firm, industry, commerce and/or public service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Terms of Appointment
The Successful applicant shall hold office for four (4) years and may, upon application, be eligible for re-appointment for a further term of up to four (4) years
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.