Accounts Clerk - Delegation Of The European UnionAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27 European countries. The EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy. The EU Delegation to Ghana’s mission is “Building a strong partnership with Ghana to promote Peace and Prosperity for People and Protecting the Planet”.
A post of Accounts Clerk in the Administration Section. Under this post, the recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the Delegation. The jobholder will provide general accounting and administrative support to the section. He/she will replace the Accountant during absence.
The place of employment is Delegation of the European Union to Ghana -The Round House – 81, Cantonments Road, Accra, Ghana. We offer a competitive position in an international and multicultural environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
We look for an accurate, organised and detailed oriented candidate with good planning skills. A fast learner, responsible and responsive who is able to meet short deadlines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Min HND Accountancy (Higher National Diploma) or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar field.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in performing the above mentioned tasks
- Previous work in an International organization
Knowledge of languages
- Fluent in English both oral and written (C2 Level) plus at least one local language
Knowledge of IT tools
- Microsoft Office,
- Spreadsheet, Database & Payroll Softwares
- Accounting Applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.