Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst - ARB Apex BankIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ARB Apex Bank invites applications from highly skilled and qualified applicants for the following vacancy: Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst
- The successful applicant will be responsible for analysing security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities to identify potential threats and respond to them in a timely manner.
- He / She will work closely with other security professionals to protect the organisation’s assets from cyber threats and attacks
- Monitor security event and incident legs and investigate potential security branches
- Analyse security incidents and vulnerabilities to identify potential threats and recommend appropriate response actions
- Develop and maintain incident response plans, procedures and playbacks
- Participate in security incident response activities, including containment eradication and recovery
- Perform security assessments and risk analyses to identify vulnerabilities and recommend security investigations and forensic analyses to determine the root cause of security incidents
- Update the bank’s security systems regularly to avoid any cyber-attacks
- Prepare security risks and incidents report for management, stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate with other security professional to improve the overall security posture of the bank
- Stay current on emerging threats, vulnerabilities and security technologies
- Improvement key regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ensure protection of information assets and perform regular patch and access control management
- Review the security measures of networks, systems and applications to detect vulnerabilities
- Participate in development and implementation of appropriate and effective controls to mitigate identified threats and risks
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science Cybersecurity, information Technology or a related field
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in a security operations centre or incident response role
- Relevant security certifications, such as GIAC, CompIIA Security+, or certified ethical hacker (CEH) are a plus
- Experience in a financial institution will be advantage
- Experience in analysing high volumes of logs and network data in support of incident investigations
- Membership of a recognised professional body will be on advantage
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.