School Business Manager - Sion EduplexFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable and progressive basic school dedicated to providing quality education for students in Accra. Our school has a rich history of academic excellence, character development, and community engagement. Our mission is to pioneer a new bread of excellence, nurture young minds, foster a love for learning, and prepare students for a bright future.
As a School Business Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient financial management and operational effectiveness of our educational institution. This multifaceted position combines financial expertise with administrative acumen to oversee the school's financial affairs, facility management, and support administrative functions.
- Budget Planning: Develop and manage the school's annual budget, working closely with school leadership to ensure financial sustainability and alignment with strategic goals.
- Financial Reporting: Generate accurate financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Provide regular financial updates to the school board and senior leadership.
- Financial Analysis: Analyze financial data to identify trends, cost-saving opportunities, and areas for improvement. Make recommendations for financial decisions based on data-driven insights.
- Fee Collection: Oversee the collection of tuition fees, enrollment fees, and other payments, ensuring timeliness and accuracy. Communicate with parents or guardians regarding fee matters.
- Procurement and Contracts: Manage procurement processes, negotiate contracts with vendors, and ensure cost-effective purchasing of supplies, equipment, and services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintenance and Repairs: Supervise and coordinate maintenance and repairs of school facilities, ensuring a safe and conducive learning environment.
- Facility Improvement: Identify opportunities for facility improvements, expansions, or renovations. Develop plans, budgets, and timelines for such projects.
- Security and Safety: Implement security and safety protocols to safeguard students, staff, and school property.
- Office Operations: Oversee administrative operations, including the management of support staff, office procedures, and record-keeping.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with financial regulations, reporting requirements, and any legal obligations applicable to educational institutions.
- Resource Allocation: Collaborate with school leadership to allocate resources for various programs and initiatives, optimizing the school's operational efficiency.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in financial management, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in financial software and tools.
- Facility management and procurement experience.
- Knowledge of educational management software is a plus.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking.
- Experience in educational institutions or non-profit organizations.
- Familiarity with local and state regulations governing schools.
- Knowledge of safety and security protocols.
- Proficiency in using relevant software for financial analysis and reporting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.