Pastry Chef - Servair GhanaHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a PASTRY CHEF.
- Reporting to Chef de Patie.
- Producing pastries and dessert items according to approved specification / recipes.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Decorating pastries and desserts as dictated by the specific client specifications
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen
- Create and develop new pastry recipes
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastries to complement the various uplift cycles
- Ensure the kitchen is safe and clean at all times
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients
- Directs and trains kitchen workers as instructed.
- Ensures adherence to HACCP and regional safety regulations in compliance with gategroup policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chef de partie.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification as a Chef by trade OR minimum of 3 years experience .
- Apprenticeship in Culinary Arts, formal culinary education or a related field required.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.