Electronic / Maintenance Technician Trainee - SchlumbergerEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Maintenance Technician Trainee will participate and conduct preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to HSE and Schlumberger standards, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible to ensuring on-time delivery of equipment and in line with operational demands.
- Ensuring assigned equipment are maintained according to Technology Lifecycle Management maintenance program through Standard Work Instruction adherence.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within maintenance business systems to record labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history (movements, parts used and time to maintain).
- Participate in the continuous improvement Lean culture, initiatives and remedial work plans to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts, failure, and/or work-in-process.
- Follow Technology Lifecycle Management competency management system to ensure the job proficiency level matches the requirements for assigned activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable and collaborative skills with the below qualifications
- Technical degree ( HND ) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, electricall, petroleum etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory
Location : Takoradi, Ghana« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.