IT Technician - Premier Bet GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Osu, Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks in order to achieve the highest functionality and optimize the role of technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation of PC hardware
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses and keyboards
- Install,configure and manage software and its functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Ensure security and privacy of network and computer systems
- Assist in and plan training,development and education for new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain expenses
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous working experience as IT Technician for (2) years
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In-depth knowledge of Interner security and data privacy principles
- Certification as and IT Technician will be a big plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.