Human Resoures Officer - Amanex Company LimitedHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Amanex company is a Free Zones Enterprise currently producing, distributing and exporting household products including Air-fresheners, Liquid soaps, Perfumes, Glass Cleaners, Alcohol-base Hand Sanitizers, Body wash, Shower Gels and plastics for the Ghanaian and the African market.
- Location: Oshiyie, near Kokrobite, Ga South Municipal, Accra
- Employment type: Full time
Amanex seeks the services of an HR professional who will assist in managing and facilitating all aspects of the HR value chain; recruitment, compensation, training, and succession planning and employee/industrial relations.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating/inducting new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance and effective communication of performance issues.
- Ensuring industrial harmony and work environment satisfaction.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures and succession planning.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective utilisation of timesheets for payroll inputs and benefits administration.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources, especially in a fast-paced manufacturing setting.
- Additional training/certification in HR and Payroll Management may be advantageous.
- Labour Relations certification may be advantageous.
- Additional training/certification in workplace Safety, Health and Environmental management may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Working knowledge of the Ghanaian labour legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Full understanding of HR function and best practices.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.