Mechanical Technician - Amanex Company LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Amanex company is a Free Zones Enterprise currently producing, distributing and exporting household products including Air-fresheners, Liquid soaps, Perfumes, Glass Cleaners, Alcohol-base Hand Sanitizers, Body wash, Shower Gels and plastics for the Ghanaian and the African market.
- Location: Oshiyie, near Kokrobite, Ga South Municipal, Accra
- Employment type: Full time
Amanex seeks the services of a Mechanical Technician who will play a pivotal role in ensuring efficient and optimum use of materials and equipment. The incumbent will be equally proficient with day-to-day activities of the production floor, factory materials safety and environmental conditions, and striving under tight deadlines and demands to meet and exceed production targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensuring materials availability for production, inspection of machinery and equipment.
- Identifying faults, breakdowns, timely troubleshooting, effective repairs and minimising downtimes.
- Installation of new equipment per manufacturer’s standards.
- Implement preventative maintenance methods and staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Analyzing products performance and making suitable recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with conducting regular health, safety and environmental regulations awareness for staff
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Training and mentoring other technicians.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor/HND/NVTI or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and equipment maintenance
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Mechanical technician experience in a fast-paced, high manufacturing and sales-driven environment.
- Experience in disengaging/assembling plastic moulding and casting equipment
- Proficiency in Mechanical malfunctioning, troubleshooting, repairs and breakdowns management
- High safety, health and environmental consciousness
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.