Engineer / Technical Services Rep - OricaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation, and reimagining the way we work.
About The Role
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Engineer – Technical Services to be based at our client site in Akyem Gold mine in Ghana.The primary purpose of this role is to support customer Technical Services requirements including a strong emphasis on Product Stewardship, delivery of measurable value to customers and sustainable revenue to Orica.In return for your professional commitment, we can offer a healthy salary, genuine career pathways and support into leadership or engineering specialisation.
What you will be doing
- Adhering to & being proactive in site safety promotion;
- Developing Customer Technical Relationship;
- Analysing blast measurements and assessing performance against a baseline;
- Preparation of differentiation product and services offerings;
- Managing product / service implementation projects;
- Developing case studies, Product application stewardship;
- Training and accrediting customers in Orica courses;
- Training and mentoring for Blast Technicians; operations personnel and Graduates
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will bring
- Degree in Mining Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in the mineral resources industry, preferably through multiple sites and commodities;
- Ability to undertake complex blast designs and troubleshoot customer concerns;
- Good Blasting Knowledge
- Well-developed understanding of mining processes and key drivers
- Competent with general drill & blast designs
- Competent in pre and post blast measurement and assessment techniques
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.