Sales and Marketing Interns - Institute of Environmental AssessmentSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Institute of Environmental Assessment (IOEA) is looking for qualified and highly experienced individual for an internship program in Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and implement the organization’s sales strategy.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Lead and implement all marketing and promotional activities.
- Monitor the marketing and promotions performance and provide the necessary advice to enhance results.
- Be responsible for developing all external communication materials/documents.
- Prepare all marketing and promotional materials.
- Implement both traditional and new media campaigns.
- Responsible for developing content, maintaining and periodically updating our website.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Possess degree in marketing or any business related field.
- Minimum of a year in experience in similar role.
- Strong communication ,organizational and interpersonal skills
- Having a desire to keep learning new marketing strategies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.